From 28 November to 18 December 2023, convivial meals will be organised for senior citizens in six of the City’s community centres. This will provide a chance to learn more about the senior citizens’ association in your neighbourhood and meet other wonderful people.
Are you over 65? Do you want to share a convivial moment with other senior citizens from your neighbourhood? We invite you to attend one of the six meals listed below:
- 28 November at midday, at the Champel community centre (5 chemin Edouard-Tavan, 1206 Genève);
- 4 December at midday at the Plainpalais community centre (3 rue des Minoteries, 1205 Genève);
- 7 December at midday at the Soubeyran community centre (10 rue de Soubeyran, 1203 Genève);
- 11 December at midday at the Saint-Jean community centre (Quai du Seujet 32, 1201 Genève);
- 15 December at midday at the Pâquis community centre (6 Rue Charles Amat – 1202 Genève – access via Rue des Buis);
- 18 December at midday at the Jonction community centre (Rue Michel- Simon 7, 1205 Genève).
Registration from 30 October on the toll-free number 0800 44 77 00. Entertainment will be organised at each event.
Activities for senior citizens near you
The meals for senior citizens are part of the “Activities for senior citizens near you” programme, organised by the teams of the Social Service as part of the Local social outreach policy of the Department of Social Cohesion and Solidarity.
On the programme: health advice, cultural discoveries, a chance to meet others, workshops, information sessions and sports activities. Don’t hesitate to come and share a convivial moment at your community centre!
Article modifié le 29.11.2023 à 17:23