The Parc La Grange will once again host the national day celebrations this year. Events for children, family activities, short films, concerts and a comedy show will be organised from 5 p.m. in a cheerful family atmosphere. A bonfire, the traditional lantern procession and an official section will complete the varied, federating programme dedicated to famous children of Geneva who have left their mark on the history of Switzerland.
5 p.m.: beginning of the event
Place Michelle Nicod
- 5 p.m. - 11.30 p.m.: Visits of La Gardienne
- Association stands: Escouade and Everybody’s Perfect
- 5 p.m. - 9.30 p.m.: Bouncy castle and Cli-Cli Tour exhibition
- 5 p.m. - 9 p.m.: Lantern-making workshop
- 7.30 p.m. - 8 p.m.: Official section
Place Lee Ya-Ching
- 5 p.m. - 11.30 p.m.: Short films selected by Everybody’s perfect
Théâtre de l'Orangerie
- 5 p.m. - 7.30 p.m.: DJ Bone Black & FemaleMusicLab DJs (open-air)
- 9.15 p.m. - 10.15 p.m.: DJ Ka(ra)mi
Scène Ella Fitzgerald
- 8.30 p.m. - 9.15 p.m.: Comedy show with Marina Rollman
- 10.30 p.m. - 11.30 p.m.: Muthoni Drummer Queen
- 5 p.m. - 9 p.m.: Guided visits 100Elles*, departures at 5 p.m., 6 p.m. and 8.30 p.m.
- 8 p.m. - 11.30 pm.: Area for fireworks brought by the public
- 9.20 p.m. - 10 p.m.: Lantern procession (starting from Place Michelle Nicod)
- 10 p.m.: Bonfire
Three guided visits through the Parc La Grange, retracing the lives of women who have left their mark on the history of Switzerland, will be organised by the 100Elles.
Visits start at 5 p.m., 6 p.m. and 8.30 p.m. - duration: approx. 40 minutes.
Free - On-site registration within the limits of available places.
Beatmaking workshops for young people aged 12 to 25
Rhythmic creation workshops to learn how to use digital instruments and assemble sounds to create your own beats.
Duration: 30 minutes, 2 workshops per hour from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m. No prior musical knowledge required. Free - On-site registration within the limits of available places.
- Female music lab workshop, for girls only, organised by Helvetia Rockt
- Beatmaking workshops, for boys only, organised by the City of Geneva
Midnight: End of the event
La Gardienne will be exhibited and can be visited in the presence of the artist, Karelle Ménine, until 6 August.
Food and drinks stands will be set up in different locations around the park.
Fête nationale du 1er août 2019
Cette galerie, associée à cet article, contient 24 photos.
Article modifié le 17.06.2020 à 09:39