This procedure enables your to prepare a full dossier in order to apply for an apprenticeship.
Who is this procedure intended for?
- This procedure is intended for anyone who has completed their mandatory schooling and is beginning a training course with a view to learning a trade.
- It is open to any person living in the authorised area of residence as shown on the plan below (area of residence).
All apprenticeships proposed by the municipal administration are open to both men and women in accordance with the objectives of the policy of promoting gender equality pursued by the City of Geneva.
How to apply for an apprenticeship
Committed to sustainable development, the City requests that applications preferably be submitted in electronic format. Please consult the jobup.ch website which lists all advertisements for apprenticeships.
What to do?
1. Answer online via the jobup.ch page of the City of Geneva - Apprenticeships
To this end, you must register on jobup and submit your application, which must include the following documents:
- cover letter
- curriculum vitae (possibility of creating it on Jobup directly)
- copies of school reports from the past 3 years
- copies of diplomas and work certificates (if you have already had a first experience).
If possible, please submit the documents listed above by means of a digital dossier (scanned documents).
2. Assistance in opening a Jobup account
If you need assistance in opening the Jobup account, you can request help via the Jobup hotline on 022 707 14 00 or by sending an e-mail to @email.
3. Monitoring your application
Once your application has been registered, you will receive a digital acknowledgement of receipt from the Jobup.ch recruitment platform.
Unsuccessful candidates are informed by e-mail as quickly as possible.
Direction des ressources humaines - Entité formation
1, place de l'Île
Tél. +41 22 418 36 30
Article modifié le 17.06.2020 à 13:51