This page is also available in Français !

Divorce procedure via the Court of First Instance

Any request for a divorce judgement or certificate must be submitted to the court in the place where the divorce was pronounced.

Encadré de relance

This administrative procedure can be carried out via the registry of the Court of First Instance. To make the task easier for you, the City of Geneva invites you to contact the following service:

Article modifié le 11.01.2023 à 17:00