This procedure enables you to enrol for an adult sports class provided by the City of Geneva.
- 23 August 2021: Details of the classes (activities, times, venues, etc.) available on our online procedures platform
- 29 September 2021: openings of the registrations for the 1st sports session from 8.30 a.m. on our online procedures platform
- 5 January 2022: openings of the registrations for the 2nd sports session from 8.30 a.m. on our online procedures platform
- 8 March 2022: openings of the registrations for the 3rd sports session from 8.30 a.m. on our online procedures platform
Course details (activities, times, locations, ...) are available on our online platform.
Who is this procedure intended for?
This procedure is intended for all citizens over the age of 18.
What are the conditions?
Before beginning this procedure, you must read the general conditions presented in the PDF document at the bottom of the page. Parents can enrol one or more children. Each child can be enrolled in a maximum of five classes.
We advise you to check the details of the classes using the search engine and to check availability before beginning the procedure. We also inform you that there is no waiting list. If a place should become free, enrolment for the class is reopened.
What to do?
After having checked the details and the availability of the sports, you can enrol. This procedure is to be carried out online only.
Visit the online procedures platform to carry out the steps indicated below in the following order:
- create an account;
- search for a class to find the activity of your choice;
- choose the class and check the availability;
- select the name of the person you want to enrol in the chosen class. If the person is not in the list (new participant), click on “add a participant;
- repeat this operation for each class and, where applicable, for each participant;
- confirm the information when you have finalised your choice of activities for all participants;
- pay by credit card (to avoid your enrolment being cancelled, you must not leave the payment page or remain connected to your account for too long).
What are the prices and the methods of payment?
The prices are indicated on each class fact sheet.
Payment can only be made online by credit card (Visa, Mastercard, Postfinance). Confirmation of enrolment is immediate: you will receive an e-mail with the information concerning the class.
Article modifié le 17.01.2022 à 15:05