This procedure enables you to enrol your child in the sports classes organised by the City of Geneva.
Mercredi 12 mai 2021: dès 8h30, détail et information des cours pendant l'été (âge, horaires, lieux)
Mercredi 2 juin 2021: dès 8h30, début des inscriptions aux cours pendant l'été (en ligne uniquement).
Who is this procedure intended for?
This procedure is intended for parents and legal guardians.
What are the conditions?
Before beginning this procedure, you must read the general conditions presented in the PDF document at the bottom of the page. Parents can enrol one or more children. Each child can be enrolled in a maximum of five classes.
We advise you to check the details of the classes using the search engine and to check availability before beginning the procedure. We also inform you that there is no waiting list. If a place should become free, enrolment for the class is reopened.
What to do?
This procedure is to be carried out online only.
Visit the online procedures platform to carry out the steps indicated below in the following order:
- Create a family account; this is mandatory to be able to enrol children in the classes;
- Register each participant in your family account by entering your personal details and those of all your children;
- search for a class to find the activity of your choice;
- choose the class and check that it is available;
- click on “Reserve”;
- select the name of the child you want to enrol in the chosen class;
- repeat this operation for each class and, where applicable, for each child;
- confirm the information when you have finalised your choice of activities for all your children;
- pay by credit card (to avoid your enrolment being cancelled, you must not leave the payment page or remain connected to your account for too long).
What are the prices and the methods of payment?
The prices are indicated on each class fact sheet.
Payment can only be made online by credit card (Visa, Mastercard, Postfinance). Confirmation of enrolment is immediate: you will receive an e-mail with the information concerning the class.
Article modifié le 29.04.2021 à 14:08