This procedure enables private individuals living in the City of Geneva to request the provision of a range of different rooms located in primary schools, outside school hours.
Plus d'informations concernant les mesures prises par la Ville de Genève
Who is granted access to rooms in schools?
In addition to associations, private individuals living in the City of Geneva can request the provision of certain rooms located in a number of schools around Geneva.
- Where? In 8 primarily schools (one per district);
- When? Wednesday afternoons and weekends (except during the Christmas and summer school holidays);
- Why? For birthdays or family gatherings.
Which rooms are available?
- multi-purpose rooms;
What are the rental rates and conditions and which documents are required?
All the useful information, including the rates and conditions, can be found in the documentation at the bottom of the page.
For requests to be processed, the following documents are required:
- a copy of a valid ID document;
- a copy of the civil liability insurance and the insurance covering theft, fire and flooding.
How to reserve?
The procedure must be completed online, after having consulted the documentation below and obtained the necessary documents.
Article modifié le 20.05.2020 à 16:29