Judicial separation and separation of property via the Court of First Instance

This page is also available in Français !

Any request for judicial separation and separation of property must be submitted to the relevant judge in the canton in which one or both spouses are resident.

Encadré de relance

This administrative procedure can be carried out via the registry of the Court of First Instance. To make the task easier for you, the City of Geneva invites you to contact the following service:

Article modifié le 05.08.2020 à 14:37