This procedure enables you to obtain assistance in completing your tax declaration during surgeries organised by the Social Department in the different districts of Geneva during the “Action impôts” campaign.
Important information concerning the situation of the new coronavirus: “Action impôt” is suspended. If you have any questions, you can call the Social Service switchboard on 022 418 47 00.
Who is this procedure intended for?
In order to benefit from assistance in completing your declaration, you must satisfy all the following conditions:
- be a resident of the City of Geneva;
- not be an independent worker;
- not be fully financially dependent on the Hospice Général;
- not be taxed at source;
- not own any real estate;
- have a gross annual income of less than CHF 40,000 in the case of a single person or CHF 50,000 in the case of a couple (+ CHF 10,000 per dependent child);
- have a net wealth of less than CHF 37,500 in the case of a single person or CHF 60,000 in the case of a couple (+ CHF 15,000 per dependent child).
When are the surgeries held?
The “Action impôts” campaign is organised between February and April in different premises belonging to the City of Geneva.
How much does this service cost?
A financial participation of CHF 30 is required.
What to do?
Prior registration is mandatory during the campaign via the freephone number 0800 22 55 11.
Service social - accueil et réception
Rue Dancet 22
Tél. +41 22 418 47 00
Fax. +41 22 418 47 01
Article modifié le 19.03.2020 à 18:32