This page is also available in Français !

Obtaining a divorce certificate from the Court of First Instance

To obtain a divorce judgement or certificate, you must contact the court in the place where the divorce was pronounced.

Encadré de relance

This administrative procedure can be carried out via the registry of the Court of First Instance. To make the task easier for you, the City of Geneva invites you to contact the following service:

Article modifié le 27.01.2020 à 16:36