This procedure enables people to pay a fine imposed by the municipal police by means of a payment slip or a bank transfer.
Related article in Themes
Who is the procedure for?
This procedure is intended for any person who has received a fine.
Method of payment
Payment from Switzerland
You can pay your fine using the enclosed payment slip in any post office.
You can also pay a fine by means of e-banking, by copying the detachable payment slip.
Payment from abroad
By bank transfer
You can pay your fine by bank transfer by indicating the following details:
- Address : Service de la police municipale (SPM) / case postale 3737 / 1211 Genève 3
- Account number: 12-1317-2
- IBAN: CH34 0900 0000 1200 1317 2
- BIC: POFICHBE
- Name of the bank: Swiss Post, postFinance / Engehaldenstrasse 37 / 3030 Bern
- Clearing number: 9000
To ensure that payment is registered correctly, it is essential to indicate the reference number of the fine and the registration number.
What to do if the fine is lost or destroyed?
You can use a blank payment slip in any post office, on which you should indicate:
- For the address: Ville de Genève / Service de la police municipale (SPM) / case postale 3737 / 1211 Genève 3
- For the CCP number: 12-1317-2
- In the communications box: the reference number of the fine (telephone the municipal police department if necessary), the registration number of the vehicle concerned and all other information indicating the nature of the offence.
Article modifié le 23.01.2020 à 12:07