This page is also available in Français !

Procedure for dissolving a partnership via the Court of First Instance

To dissolve a partnership, a request must be submitted to the relevant judge in the canton in which the partners, or of one of the partners, are/is resident.

Encadré de relance

This administrative procedure can be carried out via the registry of the Court of First Instance. To make the task easier for you, the City of Geneva invites you to contact the following service:

Article modifié le 04.02.2020 à 13:44