This procedure enables you to request assistance from the City of Geneva with paying school canteen fees.
Who is this procedure intended for?
This procedure is intended for any family or person living within the territory of the City of Geneva with one or more children eating in one of the school canteens subsidised by the City of Geneva.
What to do?
You must contact:
- the Hospice général via your local social action centres
- the Centre social protestant (CSP) Geneva
- the medico-educational service
- the Centre de contact Suisses-Immigrés (CCSI)
- other associations approved by the City of Geneva.
Boulevard Carl-Vogt 2
Article modifié le 27.01.2020 à 13:09