This procedure indicates the steps to be followed in order to submit a spontaneous project to the Department of Social Cohesion and Solidarity.
Associated article in Themes
The Department of Social Cohesion and Solidarity regularly organises spontaneous projects on a specific theme intended for associations.
Who is this procedure intended for?
This procedure is intended for non-profit associations and associations already subsidised by the City of Geneva, on condition that the project presented falls outside the scope of their regular activities.
The projects examined by a commission representing the administrative departments and the civil society must satisfy the following criteria:
- be of general interest;
- provide a collective result;
- prioritise voluntary action;
- fall within the scope of a participatory approach (with regard to both the project design and its result);
- fall within the field of competence of the Department of Social Cohesion and Solidarity;
- must not be clearly illegal, defamatory or discriminatory.
Fields concerned by spontaneous projects
- local social projects requiring the active participation of the inhabitants;
- one-off socio-cultural events in the districts;
- projects supporting the transmission of know-how from one generation to another, etc.
How to participate?
- Download the “spontaneous projects” form below and complete all sections as well as the provisions for granting a cash subsidy.
- Enclose the documents required with the form.
- Send the form and all documents before 31 March 2020 to email@example.com or by letter.
An allocation commission will meet in April 2020.
Ville de Genève
Direction du Département de la cohésion sociale et de la solidarité
A l’attention de Madame Esther Alder
Rue de l'Hôtel-de-Ville 4
Article modifié le 12.02.2020 à 10:00