This sports complex boasts two sports halls, pétanque courts, squash courts, a climbing wall and a velodrome.
Associated article in Themes
All sports facilities have been closed to the public since 2 November. All current subscriptions are suspended from this date.
From 23 November, only the following activities will once again be open to the public: tennis at Vessy Sports Centre and le Bois-des-Frères Sports Centre, and badminton at le Bois-des-Frères Sports Centre. For these two activities, only singles matches are authorised (doubles prohibited).
More information (in French only): Infrastructures, lieux, événements et prestations publics au temps du COVID
Only individual admissions (from the age of 9) are authorised until further notice. Price for one 3-hour session:
Full price CHF 20.-
Reduced price (under 25, handicapped, pensioners, unemployed: CHF 10.-
20 / 20 card: CHF 9.-
The Queue-d’Arve sports centre is one of the general sports facilities operated by the municipal administration. It is open to the general public and sports clubs.
Facilities available at the sports centre
The sports centre offers the following facilities:
- a large sports hall which can be used for handball, volleyball, badminton, basketball, rhythmic gymnastics, etc.;
- a badminton hall (10 courts);
- a rink hockey hall;
- a velodrome with a sports court in the centre;
- a meeting room for about 60 peoples.
On 10 December 2019, following 7 months of work, a new multi-sport area was opened to the public. It comprises:
- 16 renovated pétanque courts ready to welcome players,
- 1 new 15m-high climbing wall with 47 routes and a bouldering area on a 4.5m-high mezzanine, guaranteed to delight climbers from around Geneva,
- New in the City of Geneva: 4 squash courts for an even greater variety of sports activities (black-soles, dirty trainers or soles which leave a mark are prohibited when playing squash),
- 6 professional table football tables,
- 1 café-restaurant (under the new management of Mr Frédéric Rastello).
Car park with parking meter. Free access to spaces reserved for people with reduced mobility.
Food and drinks
Café des Sports by Le Toucan
Mr Frédéric Rastello
The restaurant is open during the centre’s opening hours.
Access by public transport
Queue-d’Arve stop: 4-11
François-Dussaud stop: D
From Monday 24 August 2020
- Monday: 10 a.m. - 10 p.m.;
- Tuesday-Friday: 8 a.m. - 10 p.m.;
- Saturday-Sunday: 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
All rates for the sports facilities can be downloaded at the bottom of this page.
Pétanque courts are available to the public free of charge in accordance with the timetables in force and subject to the activities and needs of the resident club, La Pétanque Genevoise, as well as other users.
Centre sportif de la Queue-d’Arve
Cette galerie, associée à cet article, contient 3 photos.
Article modifié le 04.01.2021 à 10:28