The Sports Service is pleased to offer the people of Geneva a range of sports activities throughout summer 2022. This rich and varied offer will be divided into four separate programmes open to all: summer sports schools for kids, sports and relaxation activities at la Canopée, summer sports pods and urban sports activities at l’Asphalte.
“Sport brings people together. These classes combine proximity, health and a chance to meet up,” explains Marie Barbey-Chappuis, Executive Councillor responsible for the Department of Security and Sport and Mayor of Geneva.
These introductory activities, which are 100% free, supplement the sports services organised all year round by the City of Geneva with its sports schools for young people, adults and senior citizens.
Once again, la Pointe de la Jonction will metamorphose into a temporary venue called l’Asphalte hosting a wide range of urban and emerging sports such as street football, parkour, breakdance, slackline, urban tchouk and street workout (a combination of gymnastics and bodybuilding). These street sports will be presented in the form of introductions, demonstrations and even competitions.
The sports facilities are freely accessible (except during official events), no prior registration is required except for padel, which must be reserved online.
With the support of highly competent coaches, we offer young people aged 4 to 17 the opportunity to try their hand at some 50 original disciplines in a fun and relaxed atmosphere.
From kayaking through multi-sport camps to beach volleyball, discover all the classes on the online procedures platform.
Registrations opened on 25 May 2022 for residents of the City of Geneva and on 1 June for the general public. The procedure can be completed online:
Different locations around the City of Geneva
Useful information for these 4 sporting offers
- Personal equipment: sports clothes, trainers, towel, water bottle.
- For some of the sports hub classes, remember to bring a floor mat (yoga mat); to be noted when registering with the partner.
- The programmes are subject to change; please consult this page on a regular basis for the most up-to-date version.
- As places are limited, we advise you register as soon as registration opens.
- Please respect the health measures in force and follow the recommendations given by the coach.
Article modifié le 12.07.2022 à 10:21