Plunge into the end-of-year festive atmosphere by unearthing your ideal Christmas tree in one of the four Christmas tree markets in the city of Geneva or with a stroll through the 2023 Christmas markets scattered around Geneva: here is a selection.
16 November to 24 December 2023
Christmas comes to the quayside!
Christmas tree markets
To decorate your interior and create a festive atmosphere, come and buy your Christmas tree from one of the four Christmas tree markets in the city of Geneva. From 1 to 24 December, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., tree nurseries and producers will set up stall in the four corners of the city and you will surely find your ideal Christmas tree:
- Christmas tree market Avenue d'Aïre/Place des Charmilles
- Christmas tree market Rond-point de Plainpalais
- Christmas tree market Quai Gustave-Ador
- Christmas tree market Rue François-d'Ivernois/Place Claparède
- Christmas tree market on Quai du Mont-Blanc
The wooden cabins and stands in the Christmas markets scattered around Geneva are a sure source of ideas for original presents! Go on a stroll of discovery around the city’s various markets.
Article modifié le 30.11.2023 à 11:31